Peloponnese – seat of the Gods. Each player represents one of 7 Peloponnesian civilizations in 1000 B.C., trying to develop it, increase its wealth and population, and become the most powerful entering the new millennium.
Players have 8 rounds to develop their civilizations, adding territory through Land Tiles and prestigious buildings through the Building Tiles. These increase the civilizations’ inhabitants, luxury, wealth and power. Only through a balance of inhabitants, land and buildings can a player claim victory and join the heroes of Peloponnesian history.
Peloponnes affords appealingly Gameweight with reasonable duration. The game includes an solo-game to get easier into gameplay and a level-system to get better and to be more challanged.
Game components are language-independent. German and English rules included.
* The second edition 2011 shows the following changes:
– a little bigger gamebox (31 x 31 cm)
– rulescorrection and corrected earthquake tile
– no goldcoins, only silvercoins
– rulebook in a bigger size
– the playermats are a bit thicker
** The third edition 2014 shows the following little changes:
– Little changes at the backside of the Box
– New artwork at the tile „Conquest“
– New Icon at the tile „Barracks“